About Burlington Digital Archive
In collaboration with community partners, Burlington Public Library’s Local History Digital Collections make available a variety of digitized historical materials, documenting the history of Burlington and its pioneer families.
Developed and managed with resources held in the Burlington History Room, and under the curation and care of library staff, Burlington Digital Archive provides access to digital reproductions of historical materials dating back to 1873, when the villages of Wellington Square and Port Nelson merged to become the Village of Burlington. The Village of Burlington later became the Town of Burlington in 1914 and incorporated as a city in 1974.
For information about the Burlington History Room, please visit the About page.